Elektrilised.ee e-store is managed by Commerce Trading OÜ. The main activity is online retail. The purpose of this website Elektrilised.ee is to introduce and sell new large and small electric vehicles and their accessories.
What personal information do we collect?
When visiting the Elektrilised.ee website, your personal data will not be collected. You have the opportunity to submit personal data voluntarily by joining the mailing list or placing an order. You will be asked to:
- email address
- phone number
Why do we collect and process personal data?
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- to send answers to your questions.
- to send newsletters
- to fulfill the orders you have placed with us
Cookies and pixels
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's device when you visit a website and allows you to remember a user's preferences such as font size, communication language, device information, visit statistics, etc.
All browsers are set to allow cookies by default, but you can usually change your browser settings so that your browser rejects cookies completely, blocks third-party cookies, or notifies you of any cookies you send.
This website sends small files ("cookies") to your computers and mobile devices that are necessary for this website to function and to collect anonymous web analytics.
Pixel tags are small pieces of code on your website that allow websites to read and set cookies. They are triggered when a user opens an email or arrives at a website, then downloads third-party cookies or registers that the user has opened the email.
- We collect and analyze anonymous web statistics about how users navigate the website. We do this using Google Analytics software, which treats data anonymously and does not collect or process personal information.
- We collect and analyze anonymous web statistics about how users use the website. We do this using Hotjar software, which treats the data anonymously. This improves the ease of use of the website.
- A Facebook pixel code has been added to the Elektrilised.ee page, and if you no longer want to see the advertisement of these websites on Facebook, you can disable it here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences by deleting “Advertisers you have interacted with” under Caver
To whom is the data transmitted?
Commerce Trading OÜ does not transfer customer data outside the European (EU) Economic Area. We treat your personal information as confidential and will not pass it on to others.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA).
We work to protect your data from unauthorized access or from unauthorized modification, disclosure or infringement.
To ensure data security, we do the following:
- We treat all personal data as confidential.
- We only use encrypted services using SSL.
- We restrict access to personal data to those employees and contractors who need the information to process it and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and who may be penalized or terminated if they fail to comply with those obligations.
- We store personal data primarily in digital form and not on paper to ensure more secure access control.
- The personal data repository is protected by the necessary IT technical and organizational protection measures.
Although we use strict security rules for personal information that has entered our environment, it should be noted that the Internet is never completely secure and we cannot guarantee the secure transmission of the data you send to us. The security of data transmission is always at your own risk.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise your rights?
If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data in a certain way, you may withdraw this consent at any time in the future.
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request the correction of your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Request the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Oppose automated decision making (including profiling).
The application must uniquely identify you. To exercise your rights and submit your request, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section.
Please note that you can only request the deletion of your personal data, the restriction of processing, etc., if this is in accordance with the legal basis and data protection legislation.
In the event of a complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. We work with the relevant regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve complaints about the transfer of personal data.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services you want. If personal data has not been used for 3 consecutive years, we will delete your personal data or make your personal data anonymous, unless mandatory retention requirements apply.
Non-personal data collected will be stored indefinitely.
By using this website, you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
Get in touch; get in contact
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by phone +372 6 999 443 or send a letter to an email address email@example.com. You will find additional information and contacts from here!